· Yellow sapphire
· The majestic yellow sapphire gemstone protects its owner from dangers and accidental death during traveling. It is known to spread love and warmth around it. It stands for friendship and harmony. This stone encourages positivity among friends and helps in bonding well. It is known to help young girls to find their grooms sooner. The yellow sapphire brings marital bliss and harmony among couples. It is also said that a yellow sapphire gemstone blesses a family with the gift of a son.
· Benifits The Pukhraj Stone protects the wearer from evil and provides marital happiness and satisfaction for women especially.
· If the wearer is a woman, it provides her with a loving and prosperous groom, love, conjugal satisfaction, heirs, and happiness in her marital life.
· Jupiter, in Hindu culture, has been called Guru (teacher). Therefore, advocates, lawyers and judges, teachers, scholars and writers benefit immensely from it.
· It strengthens an individual''s ability to handle ambiguous situations. It enables them in taking correct decisions, being disciplined, defining the goals of life and achieving maximum success.
· It is known for providing healing powers in the ailments of the kidneys, mouth, rheumatism, cough and fever.
· The powers of a yellow sapphire protect its wearer from an accidental death.
· Provides mental peace, courage and happiness. Yellow Sapphire reduces one''s tendency of getting angry.
Who can wear If the wearer is a Sagittarius or a Pisces ascendant, he/she readily achieves Yellow Sapphire''s benefits. Apart from Pisces and Sagittarius, Yellow Sapphire brings good luck and benefits to other signs as well. It showers protection and grace to cancer ascendants and enhances well-being, prosperity, and fecundity for Aries ascendants.
Yellow Sapphire is particularly recommended for married women wanting to start a family. In addition it helps to improve barriers to unhappiness and strengthening one’s married life.
Best source- Good quality yellow sapphires come from Brazil, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Australia, Africa, Tasmania, Japan, and Mexico.Sri Lanka and India (selling Sri Lankan stones) are generally the best places to purchase natural, untreated yellow sapphires.
Size The gem''s size is also important. It is best that a precious stone be at least 4 carat; 5 or more carats are better. The minimum size for gems is determined by the type of gem. The less valuable the gem, the larger the stone should be to have the full effect.