|Minimum Order Quantity||2 Piece|
|Weight||5 to 15 Carat|
|Stone Size||5 to 15 mm|
Ruby Gemstone benefits =
.1 The Ruby gemstone is known to encourage delight, carrier building, and increase leadership skill of wearer. It will also help a person against evil spirit, ghosts, and negative energies and so on.
2. Ruby gemstone ring will support a person to achieve name, fame, popularity and build their desired carrier. It helps to increase creativity and self-confidence in wearer’s life.
3. It is strongly said that ruby gemstone rings can improve communication and spread the negative thinking which provokes, love, harmony, and happiness in the wearer’s life.4. The weak placement of sun in the horoscope can bring along with it a lot of ailments and illnesses such as weak eyes, lack of confidence, rheumatic problems, blood circulation problems, unstable mind, bone related problems and much more. Wearing a ruby stone can help negate or lessen the effects of such diseases in the person’s life.
Who can wear
1. The natural ruby stone should be worn during Sunday morning in the index finger of the right hand most ideally with gold or diamond rings.
2. The stone should be fixed on the ring such a way so that it often touches the skin of its user to stir its astrological properties in the life of its wearer.
3. Many people are still perplexed by the weight of the gemstone. The astrologers normally suggest that the ideal weight of ruby stone or any other stone should be of 3 Ratti or carat.
Sources of ruby gemstone
The Best source of Ruby gemstones is Burma. Burmese Ruby is found very rarely and is a valuable member of the Corundum family. Ruby’s pink red and pigeon blood red color is regarded as the finest quality color. Magok district is famous for best rubies.
Rubies have historically been mined in Thailand, the Pailin and Samlout District of Cambodia, Burma, India, Afghanistan, Australia, Namibia, Colombia, Japan, Scotland, Brazil and in Pakistan. In Sri Lanka, lighter shades of rubies (often “pink sapphires”) are more commonly found
Ruby can command the highest prices of any colored gemstone. The per-carat prices of fine-quality rubies have been rising consistently, many times breaking auction records.
For better-quality material, slight differences in color can make significant differences in value. For top-color ruby that’s also free of eye-visible inclusions, the price rises even more.
The per-carat price of ruby can also increase dramatically as size increases, especially for better-quality stones.