|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Weight||3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, 8 Ratti|
|Stone Size||5 to 15 mm|
Emerald (Panna) is gemstone for Mercury. Mercury is the smallest, high energised and powerful planet among all planets in solar system, known to provide fast financial gains. People of Gemini (Mithuna Rashi) zodiac sign and Virgo (Kanya Rashi) can purchase Emerald to get maximum success. . Also, if you want to be successful during ‘Mercury period,’ you can wear this gemstone. The main source of Emerald is Zambian and Colombian mines.
The emerald stone has the ability to increase the power of reasoning and spirituality. Negative effects of nightmares and evil spirits are nullified by the use of emerald gemstone. Increased peace of mind helps the person to perform better and lead a harmonious and prosperous life.Wearing Emerald Stone (Panna) :
· The weight of Emerald should be body weight .
· It should be put in Gold or Silver , Ashtdhatu and Panchdhatu Ring on the Little finger of the working hand.
· Emerald should touch the skin of your finger.
· It should be worn on Wednesday.
· While wearing Emerald recite the mantra, “OM BUDHAYE NAMAHA”.
· Before wearing Emerald it should be dipped into Ganga Jal or cow milk for at least 10 minutes.
· Emerald should be cleaned regularly using soapy water or with a soft brush.
Emerald gemstone to show results?
Normally, Emerald gemstone show its results within 15 - 30 days of wearing. Rest it depends on the way emerald gemstone is worn. It means if emerald stone is worn in correct wearing method then it will definitely show good results in one month but it can take more time.
Emerald in Other Languages – People of different cultures address Emerald with varying names. This vibrant green gemstone is known as Panna in Hindi, Pachu stone in Sanskrit Paannaa in Bengali, Jarmurad or Zammarud in Persian and Urdu, Peeloo in Gujrati and Paachichalai in Kannada. This gemstone is also denoted as Budh ratna, Markat Mani, Taakshyar, Garoortyat, Soumya, Souperna and Haridararatnag in India and Smaragdos in Greek.